Henkel AG & Co.
How Henkel Uses Big Data to Reduce its Environmental Footprint
- To reduce specific energy consumption and support ISO 50001 certification for all production sites.
- To improve supply-chain resource efficiency on the production side by 5 to 6 percent annually, 75% increase of overall efficiency by 2020, and finally, to be three times more efficient by 2030.
- Improvements were needed in the collection, use and communication of consumption and emissions data across the length of its global supply chain.
- Solution support for growth and sustainability strategies has resulted in 9% reduction in energy consumption, this translates to €15 million in energy
- Reduction in filling line waste and elimination of all incorrect labeling resulted in 100% label quality
- Performance installation has demonstrated measurable improvements of 4.5% in OEE after just one year